Monday, September 14, 2015

Wedding Weekend

We spent our Labor Day weekend in California celebrating my cousin Ellen's wedding.  Just a little note - my Chinese wedding was on the same weekend.  So were my brother's and sister's wedding. I guess we love to get married on Labor Day weekend.

It was so great to see my family that I don't see often at all.  My Auntie and my cousins from Australia made it out here. It was really fun.

All three waiting to board...

These two wanted to show me their mad faces.

Matthew has anxiety whenever we fly anywhere so he likes to sit next to Daddy when he can.  

Sometimes these two are so sweet to each other.  Other times, not so much.

The wedding was on Saturday and it was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding.

We only took this one to the ceremony because the other two wanted to stay home with my brother.

Mark and his favorite Auntie.

After the ceremony, they had an ice cream bar.  Mark thoroughly enjoyed it.


This is one of my favorite pictures-the bridal party with all the boy cousins from Australia and Mark.


Props were set out for the photo booth.  This guy chose to go with the  thug life....

Silly kiddos...

Silly Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment