Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites this week.  It's been quite a busy week, but we had fun!

{One}
Seeing these little guys go off to school was one of my favorite moments this week.

{Two}
I have been waking at 4 in the morning for the past few days and haven't been able to fall back asleep so I get up and get my day started a lot earlier than usual.  Side effect - longer quiet time in the mornings.  It's nice and peaceful to sit at my desk with my favorite coffee cups.

{Three}
Mark's class read "The Kissing Hand" at school on the second day there and they made this. Definitely one of my favorite gifts.

{Four}
Our new house is undergoing some major remodeling before we move in.  This is one of my favorite things I picked out for our kitchen.  We are using these marble tiles as an accent for the backsplash behind our stove. Our contract was adamant about not using Carrera marble as countertops, but I love marble so much that I wanted to incorporate it into the design some how. 

{Five}
I'm volunteering to run the Spirit Shop at Matthew's school this year and I love receiving our inventory of Dragon gear to sell.

This tank is one of my favorites. I texted this picture to my friend and co-chair when the tank arrived because I was so excited about it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment