Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School 2015

It's that time of the year again!  Before I go any further, can I tell you how nice it is to have a clean house for at least half of a day? And now that Mark is in school, I can pick up in an hour rather than spend the whole morning doing so?  Loving it.

The boys had a great first day.  All three of them! Michael will not admit it because nothing is good nowadays in his tween years, but there was no whining so I choose to take that as him having a great day.

This was Mark in his Dragon gear after Meet the Teacher. So excited to be a Dragon like the bo-bos!

Big,

Middle,

 And Little...

All three of my babies.  I heart them so much!

I walked Mark to the cafeteria to meet all the other pre-schoolers.  He made a friend pretty quickly!

After waiting 30 minutes in the pick-up line, we headed to Central Market for lunch and to pick up some grocery for dinner.  All smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment