Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites



I thought I'd link up to Erika at A Little Bit of Everything blog for her weekly Friday Favorites.  This is a total random list.

One
These little breakfast to go baggies.  Mark calls them "pouches" and they are great for early morning errands or gym classes when we have to be out of the house by 8 in the morning.  I stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds and Mark has his breakfast on the way to where we need to be.  Mark HAS TO have breakfast or else he's a bear the rest of the day.

Two
Making our own pizza.  Since Trader Joe's opened up in our town, we have been making lots of fresh pizza.  I get the their fresh pizza dough, roll it it out, top it with whatever strikes us, stick it in the oven for 25 minutes and dinner or lunch is served!  The best part is that everyone can have their own toppings.

I like pesto, honey goat cheese, tomatoes, prosciutto and fresh arugula on mine.

Three
My favorite time of the day is right after my two older boys get on the bus to go to school and before my #3 wakes up.  Love my boys, but I also love the 30 minutes of quiet time in the morning to drink my coffee and surf the Internet.

Four
Sandal season is here and this is what I will be wearing most of the time from now until it gets cooler in October.  These are my favorite pair.  They go with everything, are cute and so comfy...


Five
And speaking of sandal season, I can't go until I share one of my favorite nail color for my toes.  I usually go bright with my toes and neutral on my fingers. You will see this color on my toes a lot. It's called Seniorita Rosealita, one of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment