Friday, March 27, 2015

Twelve

How is it that it's been twelve years since this little boy was born?  Happy Birthday to my little man whom we love so much!

We celebrated by taking some donuts to his classmates so they can share in the celebration.  Then Mark and I went to pick him up to have lunch.

We didn't have a big party like last year.  Instead, Michael invited some neighborhood friends over to have pizza and cake and then stay the night.

We will have a family dinner to celebrate on Saturday.  Very low-key this year.

Happy 12th birthday, Michael.  We love you so much and you bring so much joy to our lives.  You are smart, funny and sometimes very moody, but that's what makes you who you are.  You are my first born and my heart breaks a little each year you get older, but I know there are great things ahead for you.




















No comments:

Post a Comment