Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Outfits



I'm linking up with Get Your Pretty On for I Feel Pretty. It's FINALLY a little cooler so I can break out my boots and scarves.  M makes fun of me because one of my biggest frustrations lately is that the weather won't allow me to wear my fall clothes. He just does not understand...

On this day, it was still a bit warm for the scarf and the booties, but I didn't care.
Shirt - Gap, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - Nine West, Scarf - Charlotte Russ 

One of my newest purchases last week was this sweater. I love it. So much so that you'll see it again in this post. You can't see it, but the shoes are like a hybrid between booties and pumps. I fell in love as soon as I saw them.  They are a half size too big, but I made it work...
Sweater - Nordstrom Rack, Leggings - Costco (matty m), Shoes - Nordstrom Rack, Necklace - Kendra Scott

You will probably also see a lot of this jacket until I can decide whether or not to get a leather moto jacket. 
 Jacket - JCPenneys, Scarf - Charlotte Russ, Shirt - Gap, Jeans - Old Navy, Booties - Nine West

Sweater - Loft, Stripe Tank - Old Navy, Jeans - Nordstrom (Vigoss), Booties - Nine West

This sweater again. This time I paired it with skinnies and a plaid scarf.
Sweater - Nordstrom Rack, Jeans - Nordstrom (Vigoss), Booties - Nordstrom (Uggs), Scarf - Nordstrom (Betsey Johnson)

As I mentioned before, I'm on the hunt for a leather moto jacket, but am having a hard time deciding. Do I go with faux leather or real leather?  Should I stick to black or go with the lighter neutrals? Any suggestions are welcomed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment