Monday, October 27, 2014

The Weekend

We had some summer weather this weekend and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm still waiting for the fall weather.  Hello? It's almost November and it's still 90 degrees?

Anyway, we had a very laid back weekend.  One of Matthew's friends stayed with us this weekend so his parents can go to Parents' Weekend at their older son's college.  They had a lot of fun together.

Michael had an early morning soccer game.  M had field marshall duty he stayed at the soccer fields until about 4pm.  I'm sure it was a very long day for him. Michael got dropped off by  Quinn's mom after the game.

JT had a football game, but our neighbor across the street took him.  I took the boys to lunch. Michael is at the stage where he does not like taking pictures and get's grumpy when I tell him to smile.

He only smiles if he doesn't know I'm taking his picture.

See what I mean?

When we got home from lunch we went on a little walk around our lake.  It was such a beautiful day.


We needed a bit of rest afterwards.  Mark feel asleep.

That evening we went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. JT learned how to use the chopsticks!


The boys played with friends all morning.  Then we went to Matthew's baseball game where he had a great hit and got the game ball.

It was a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment