Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Party

Mark and I went to a Halloween party yesterday hosted by our play group.  He was so excited!  He loved shooting hoops in the bounce house.  Of course, he had a little scuffle with one of the boys.  They were fighting over the ball.



One of the mom's volunteered to be the face painter.  She did a great job with Mark's spider.  He LOVED it and he was very upset that I wiped it off when we got home.


He enjoyed playing with the parachute.


The kids kept running in and out of the picture so this was the best we could do.


He needed a little juice break.

His favorite activity at the party was the basketball hoop in the bounce house.

The aftermath.  He was a sweating mess!

He LOVED, LOVED the party.  The greatest part for me was that he was OK leaving the party.  I thought for sure that he would throw a fit because he wouldn't want to leave, but he walked out and said, "I had so much fun," while I was putting him in the car.

What a great way to start our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment