Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dallas World Aquarium Field Trip

Matthew and his 4th grade class went to the Dallas World Aquarium for there field trip.  I couldn't officially chaperone because I had to take Mark with me, but we met up with him at the Aquarium and hung with his group. 

The other kiddos loved having him there and I think Matthew did to.  Matthew was super sweet and helped me keep an eye on Mark.  He also showed Mark the animals and made sure that Mark could see over the railings.  This will be his last field trip at CES and I'm a little sad about it.  


Mark was super excited to see everything and to be everywhere!  He would run after his big brother and push his way through to get to the front of him to see the animals










Such a fun day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment