Monday, August 04, 2014

August Get Pin-spired

Happy August! I'm linking up with Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo today to share my Pin-spiration. Last week's weather gave me more outfit options.  I was out of my standard shorts and tank for a few days because we had a little wave of cooler weather. I am so ready for fall.


Here are my Pin-spirations for the month of August.

I've seen lots of stripes and jeans.

My version...
Shirt - TJMaxx, Jeans - Gap, Shoes - Tory Burch

Nothing is more comfortable on a hot summer day than a light flow-y blouse.

I loved this look, but was not into the wide legged pants so I switched it up to skinny jeans
Shirt - TJMaxx, Jeans - Gap, Shoes - Guess, Necklace - Kendra Scott

I saw yellow and denim and knew I had to recreate.  So pretty.


Shirt - TJMaxx, Jeans - Vigoss from Nordstrom, Necklace  - Nordstrom Rack, Shoes - Tahari

And of course, the classic denim shirt and white pants combination caught my eyes.

Shirt - Abound from Nordstrom, Pants - Calvin Klein, Shoes - Target

2 comments:

  1. Loved all your Pinterest outfit recreations! Looks great! Love the yellow top! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white peasant blouse and yellow outfit are my favorites on you - nicely done!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog "What is Fifty" at http://whatisfifty.blogspot.com/2014/08/fifty-isthe-liebster-award.html

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete