Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What I Wore

I haven't posted about anything related to outfits in a long time mostly because there's not really much to post about.  These days, shorts and a tank top is the norm around here.  When I was working, I got to be a little more fashionable, even in the hot Texas summer.

I'm linking up with Get Your Pretty On and Pleated Poppy to highlight what I wore this week. My selfies are not of the highest quality, but I'm trying to get better! I think I need a real full length mirror but I don't want to spend the money just yet.

I saw this tank when I was shopping with my mom in California and it was love at fist sight. Totally different from anything else I own, but isn't it fun? FOUR dollars, people.
Shorts - Gap (similar), Blue tank - Old Navy, Giraffe tank - Banana Republic Outlet, Shoes - Guess

This is another version of shorts and tank. I changed it up with some white denim shorts and a bright aqua tank.
Shorts - Gap (similar), White tank - Ann Taylor, Blue tank - Gap Outlet, Shoes - Guess, Necklace - Stella & Dot

Here I am in shorts and tank yet again.  There's not  much option when it's over 100 degrees out.  This is one of my favorite tanks. Although you can't see it in this picture, the back has a lace inset that is so pretty.
Shorts- Old Navy (similar), Cream tank - Ann Taylor, Coral tank - Nordstrom Rack, Shoes - Target, Necklace - Kendra Scott

Maxi dresses are the easiest outfit for the hot summer.  This is my new favorite.  I love the color.  Its look red here, but it's a really a nice heathered coral in real life. And it's super soft.
Dress - Max Studio from TJMaxx (similar), Necklace - Nordstrom Rack, Charm bracelet - Tiffany & Co. (similar)

Thanks, Alison and Lindsey for providing us a forum to share!







1 comment:

  1. Love all your outfits! Very similar to my style! :)

    ReplyDelete