Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sandi's Bridal Shower

Technically, my little sister is already married but my parents are hosting a traditional Chinese ceremony in August so we decided to throw her a bridal shower before the event.  I made a special trip to California to host and be part of the fun.

We had it at the Quail and Thistle Tea Room.  It was super cute and very charming.  The tearoom is located in an old carriage house so it was small and very quaint in a good way.  I'm bummed I didn't get  picture of it.

We had our own private room so it was really nice because we could put up our own decorations.  Dia, one of my sister's childhood friends did an awesome job with the games.  It was such a fun afternoon!


 The bride-to-be.




This was the party favor Sandi and I made.  I love the little chalkboard sticker.  

Dia, Donna and Kristina.  Donna was mine and Sandi's Economics teacher in high school.  Not during the same year, of course. Dia and Kristina grew up with Sandi and lived on the same street.
 
Devon also grew up on the same street and they've been friends since they were like 3 years old. She won the "Who's Got the Groom" game.







No comments:

Post a Comment