Wednesday, April 02, 2014

April Pin-spired - Mint Jeans

It's once again time to linkup with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel for this month's Pin-Spired.  Where does the time go??!!



My MIL got me a pair of Miss Me turquoise/mint jeans and I fell in love with them instantly! Well, it's more on Where did I go to find inspiration on how to wear them?  Pinterest, of course.

Look #1
I love the deep cobalt blue and the mint color combo.

This is my version.  The blue checked shirt is from Gap, the sweater is from Target, and the shoes are Tahari that I get a few years ago from TJ Maxx.  The jeans are Miss Me that my MIL got from a local boutique.


Look #2
I think anything neutral goes with turquoise/mint.

For my versions, I paired a beige, lacy sweater with my jeans.  It's a little more casual than the inspiration outfit so I'm not completely happy with it, but I do like the color combo. I got this sweater at TJ Maxx years ago. I love it so much that when there was a little rip in it, I got so upset and sweet mom took pity and mended it for me. The shoes are Franco Sarto and I don't remember where from, but I'm betting TJ Maxx.


Look #3
Stripes and turquoise go together like PB&J!

This combo is super easy and super stylish.  My stripe sweater is from Gap and the ballet slippers are Tory Burch. I got the necklace from Charming Charlie.

Since this falls on the same day as Alison's I Feel Pretty link-up, I figure I can kill 2 birds with one stone.  It's all about efficiency :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love these looks, and I just pulled out my mint jeans for spring so this inspiration comes at a perfect time! I think my favorite is #2...that beigey neutral is unexpected and so nice with mint.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete