Wednesday, January 08, 2014

What We Did - Week One

I've been reading one of my favorite blogs for a while now and she does a post of pictures for every day of the week each week on instagram.  I thought it was a very clever idea to record of each day for the whole year except I don't have an instagram account.  I'm gonna copy her idea and have a weekly  post of what we did each day. Hopefully, this will get me to take more pictures! And I have a record of the little things we did each day.

Day 1
Happy New Year! We took down our Christmas Decorations.

Day 2
We started the day with some arts and crafts.

Day 3
Matthew slept over at a friend's house last night so I took the other 2 boys to breakfast at the Original Pancake House.  Mark and Michael shared the chocolate chip pancakes and I prayed that they did not go into a sugar coma.





Day 4
We played outside with friends! They day was too beautiful not to at least get outside for a little bit.


Day 5
We had donuts for breakfast.  M drove all the way to Grapevine for these in search of a good donut shop. Not as good as O'Henry's, but it's far better than Dunkin' Donuts.


Day 6
The day our heater went out on the coldest night in 3 years, and we played by the fire, and bundled up. We got it fixed by 10pm, but it was cold.



Day 7
My babies went off to school bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment